Eight-piece style caps are an offshoot of a scottish tam o' shanter. While they were worn by boys and men of all social classes, they were worn by the 'upper' classes primarily for leisure activities. Of an iconic Edwardian street style… These caps are also well-known as the emblematic hat of the Peaky Blinders. Here made from premium vegetable-tanned leather of an intense and rich brown gold color.
Newsboy Leather Cap 8 Panel
▪ Handmade with high quality vegetable-tanned leather to last a lifetime!
▪ Completely tooled and sewn by hand
▪ Custom size:
1. The last picture is a schema on how to measure your head to determine the size of your helmet and contain an array with the different measurement units
2. Use a measuring tape, or if you can't, a string or a ribbon (not extensible) that you will measure later. It's easier to have the help of someone
3. Place it in the middle of the forehead and at the level of the back bump of the skull (about 1 cm (0.4") above the eyebrows and ears). Do not overtighten or the hat may tighten you as much
4. If you hesitate between two sizes, choose the larger one for better comfort. Self-adhesive adjustment foams are provided with your order!