Popular during the Victorian era and later on, the bowler hat are worn in Britain as civilian dress by Guards officers. Made here from multiple pices of quality vegetable-tanned leather, burnished and sewn by hand it was customized with a Steampunk stylish band made of leather and domed antique brass rivets.
Bowler Steampunk Leather Hat
▪ Handmade with high quality vegetable-tanned leather to last a lifetime!
▪ Completely tooled and sewn by hand
▪ Two colors: Brown gold and Vintage brown
▪ Custom size:
1. The last picture is a schema on how to measure your head to determine the size of your helmet and contain an array with the different measurement units
2. Use a measuring tape, or if you can't, a string or a ribbon (not extensible) that you will measure later. It's easier to have the help of someone
3. Place it in the middle of the forehead and at the level of the back bump of the skull (about 1 cm (0.4") above the eyebrows and ears). Do not overtighten or the hat may tighten you as much
4. If you hesitate between two sizes, choose the larger one for better comfort. Self-adhesive adjustment foams are provided with your order!