Inspired from a galaxy far far away... by the biggest SF franchise of all time: Star Wars. The goal here was to create a belt Darth Vader would wear, and not a 'Darth Vader belt'. Using very geometrical shapes coming right from the Death Star, the red of his legendary lightsaber, the darkness he represents as well as the cold and heartless metal of his floating armada, every aspects of this leather belt were used to magnify his presence. Representing the Empire's coat of arms engravings, any partisans of the Empire or followers of Darth Vader would search to obtain this symbol of belonging!
Darth Vader Leather Belt
▪ Handmade with high quality leather 4 mm thick (10 oz) to last a lifetime!
▪ Completely tooled and dyed by hand
▪ Width: Premium leather belt of 39 mm wide (1 1/2")
▪ Italian belt buckle in Zamac (do not rust). Finish: Satin Nickel-plated. Rectangular shape, slightly curved
▪ Available in all sizes: The best way to find your belt size is to measure a belt that you already wear. Measure from the interior of the tip of the buckle to the hole that you use the most as shown on the last picture. Belts have 7 holes and the size you will order will match the center hole!