In ancient days, before the secrets of iron were known, a race of stonecutters, artisans, and engineers built elaborate underground cities where they researched powers to rival the gods themselves. And then, at a time we are still not sure when, they disappeared.
This bracelet, with a sober vegetable-tanned leather design punctuated with antique bronze representing the proud dwarf people, is the vestige of this vanished nation.
Dwarven Leather Cuff Bracers
▪ Handmade with high quality vegetable-tanned leather 3 mm thick (7-8 oz) to last a lifetime!
▪ Completely tooled and dyed by hand
▪ One size fits all: The premium leather, sturdy and suple at the same time will adjust to any shape of forearms!
▪ Fastener: Antique brass buckle with leather strap
▪ Sold separately, one bracelet at a time