From the Goldorak universe, this helmet is the one of the evil doer Horos. To increase the seriousness and worrisome effect of it, it was dyed black, with both wings in dark grey and red. The spikes, evoking the hero's Giant Robot Goldorak give a more powerful feeling of the whole. Finally, the eyepatch, equipped with a red led easily turnabled on, comes to complete the evil look of that helmet. Another version, with a visor instead of the eyepatch exists for those wishing using both their eyes!
Horos Leather Helmet
▪ Handmade with high quality leather 3 mm thick (7-8 oz) this helmet will give you a real feeling of armor and will last a lifetime!
▪ Completely tooled, sewn and dyed by hand
▪ Custom size:
- The last picture is a schema on how to measure your head to determine the size of your helmet and contain an array with the different measurement units
- Use a measuring tape, or if you can't, a string or a ribbon (not extensible) that you will measure later. It's easier to have the help of someone
- Place it in the middle of the forehead and at the level of the back bump of the skull (about 1 cm (0.4") above the eyebrows and ears). Do not overtighten or the hat may tighten you as much
- If you hesitate between two sizes, choose the larger one for better comfort. Self-adhesive adjustment foams are provided with your order!
(Optional) A special project? Get in touch for an estimate of your own personal helmet or armor!