In Brittany, once a year from the past 20 years, the Celtic aura of that land falls into the power of Metal: The Hellfest!!! Known for its insane decorations, this festival grew bigger every year. Metal sheet with multiple holes forming circles, fires over the sheet metal stores this scenery is the true lair of Metal! Inspired from the decorations of the festival, this hat reproduces the scenery you will find in that hellish land. From pierced and flaming sheets to designs of dead branches lit by the changing lights of hell, this hat represents all aspects of Metal, including the outstretched and sewn wings characteristic of this aesthetic. All sublimated with antique brass skull rivets and marked with the H of the Hellfest on the top. Time to Rock-on!! *Headbang* !
Metal Wings Leather High-Hat
▪ Handmade with high quality leather to last a lifetime!
▪ Completely tooled, sewn and dyed by hand
▪ Custom size:
- The last picture is a schema on how to measure your head to determine the size of your helmet and contain an array with the different measurement units
- Use a measuring tape, or if you can't, a string or a ribbon (not extensible) that you will measure later. It's easier to have the help of someone
- Place it in the middle of the forehead and at the level of the back bump of the skull (about 1 cm (0.4") above the eyebrows and ears). Do not overtighten or the hat may tighten you as much
- If you hesitate between two sizes, choose the larger one for better comfort. Self-adhesive adjustment foams are provided with your order!