"I am Kharazim, Monk of Ivgorod. The gods speak through me. And they want a word with you!"
From the universe of Diablo, the monk is one of the mightiest fighter. Representing the religious and warrior aspect of their life, this design combine their fighting outfit - sturdy and rough arm protections covered in runes - with the more elevating and elegant appearance of the shoulder and head protection representing the spiritual connection with the gods. The helmet and upper-body designs regroup several sketches from Diablo 3's art-book. And they complete perfectly this warrior monk set!
Warrior Monk Leather Armor
▪ Handmade with high quality leather 3 mm thick (7-8 oz) to last a lifetime!
▪ This armor is of utmost comfort and will accompany your movements to the perfection
▪ Completely tooled, sewn and dyed by hand
This design includes:
▪ Shoe armor - Two skillfully tooled articulated leather protections for your shoes. Depending on your needs, the protections can be sewn on top of specific shoes or adaptable to any shoes
▪ Giant leather belt - Including 2 tassets and leather skirt protection. The belt comes with several holes fitting any person waist size
▪ Gauntlets - With knuckles and elbow protections - Adjustable to any size of hands, those armored fists end with iron knuckles in the shapes of antique representation of the sun. On top of the hand, figures the symbol of the Monks of Ivgorod
▪ Upper-arm bracers - Representing the all-seeing eye of Ivgorod
▪ Upper-body protection - Covering shoulders and neck. Representing the crest of the Monks of Ivgorod on the back and the symbol of the Nephalem on each shoulders
▪ Helmet - The two leather straps falling on each side of the helmet represents the wisdom of the monk and end their design with the sun. The middle is picturing the whirlwind the monks become using their faith to defeat their enemies
Every inch square of that leather armor was carefully thought through to represent all the lore of the Monks of Ivgorod carrying their ideals to battle!
Tooled by hand, these details were achieve using dozens of stamping tools and numerous hours of careful carving.
This set works as an example of what you could expect, were you to order a similar price armor of your own choosing.
Get in touch for an estimate on special projects!